Frozen momma

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Minnesota/Dakota

We left Spencer Iowa where they were having the worlds largest county fair and the price of the rooms proved it. Then off though Minnesota..I missed it. :( I think I meditated clear through Minnesota as it was very very very cold. We froze our hind ends!!! On the good note it was sunny, clear and very cold. Now in Shelby S. Dakota ( wide spot in the road with a nice motel and a greasy spoon and a wrinkled up old waitress The only thing exciting we saw in both states (in spots) houses are under water! Check out this old barn..oops!!!!!!!! Talked to my new sister and the "OLE GREY ONE" his new Indian name.....we miss them and had to call and pick on them....Now they are hunting presents..:) laffin Also showing some pictures of Kolona where quilt patterns were in front of every establishment, you see horse and buggies like the "Olden days" Wish we could have stayed longer..Carolyn and I found some neat things to do...Tomarrow we are off to Montana, cool in the morning and the warms up to the 70's by afternoon we hope!!!!! Then we will be visiting a girl that I have known since I was 5 years old in Big Fork Montana. Here I come Nola!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment